- 15-year experience in guidign international companies
- 8 years practicing individual and group coaching
- Executive and management teams coach
- Over 100 individual and executive coachings
- Guided 3000 management team members
- Acteo Consulting CEO
- Process Com certification – 2013
- Level II coach practice Mozaïk International Coaching school 2005
- Coaching Supervision HEC – CESA III 2008
- Coaching Supervision International Mozaïk 2008/2009
- Coaching Supervision ATORG Transactional Analysis Level III
- Process Com training and practicing – depuis 2002
- ICF member – International Coach Federation
- To contact Laurent: 09.51.03.22.83 email@example.com
Laurent is an executive coach, international consultant in leadership, management, negotiations and sales management.
He is the co-founder and managing partner of the personal development, management and sales counselling and training company ACTEO® Consulting. As such, he handles missions on a European and international level in the following areas of expertise: managers and executives skills, speed-up for change, leadership, management for organizations and teams, multicultural management, negotiations. He is also specialized in executive coaching.
Based in Paris, he worked in Great Britain and France, although his missions require him to travel through Europe on a regular basis: Rome, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Brussels, but also the rest of the world (Singapore, Hong-Kong, and the United States of America).
He has experience in services, computing, telecommunication, retail, industry, pharmaceutical companies, banking, as well as public and parapublic organizations.
Ha was also head of the Sales and Management training branch for the Adecco Consulting group.
As an international speaker, he also gives lectures at the École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées. He is a jury for business schools and co-published a work on complex sales (Dunod).
Laurent graduated from the École Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur Paris, and is bilingual in French and English. He was trained to coaching techniques by International Mozaïk and HEC, and holds a Process Communication certification.
He devotes his free time to architecture, video editing, swimming and travelling around the world.