ON OUR ASSIGNMENTS, WE GUIDE MANAGEMENT TEAMS THROUGH CHANGE
Thanks to our consulting methodology, CA²P (clarifying, acting, progressing and continuing), we make a diagnosis of the organization and allow all co-workers of the company to feel motivated to move towards change.
Our Human Capital Development Model, the Acteo Consulting 4S© model, structures our guiding approach for management teams based on the following axes:
- Speeding-up change
- Company strategy and culture
- Strengthening high potentials
- Evaluating managers’ potentials (360° Acteo Consulting & Process Communication Management)
We create and apply key processes in order to answer both the company’s strategic needs and the co-workers’ expectations.
Our consultants can offer a wide range of expert assessments and experiences. They both have experience of the professional world and enjoy a great knowledge of the company and its issues.
Determining and implementing the company’s strategy
Defining and highlighting responsabilities, analyzing the structure
Applying company culture at all levels
OUR ACTIONS CAN TAKE DIFFERENT FORMS:
- Merging several entities into one: assembling several business units to become a big, unique entity
- Merging companies, creating a common culture with common integrations and operating systems
- Setting up a management controlled by values
- Developing a common culture and strategy after a spin-off
- Setting up communication within the framework of the Hamon Law when divesting 50% of a businness: motivating teams
- Merging 3 entities under a single brand, with a common management
- Developing a guiding program for high potentials – Creating a pool of managers who bring about change
- Setting up a procedure for change, in order to allow the entire company to focus its commercial offer on an aggregate supply